This workbook contains essential information on Internet fundamentals and key concepts to know about operating systems.
Integrated Skills: Fundamentals of Internet, Operating System
- Understand the different generation of computers
- Differentiate the Categories of Computer
- Know the fundamentals of Internet
- Explore about communication
- Compare and differentiate the XML and HTML
- Understand Operating System
- Differentiate system software and application software
- Understand the Von Neuman Architecture
- Distinguish the difference between RAM and ROM
- Identify input and output devices.
- Understand storage devices and their usage
- Utilize computer and digital environments to support individual learning
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of computer technology concepts, systems, and operations
- Gain familiarity with the appropriate tools, features, and methods to use in accomplishing tasks in terms of computer technology