This workbook contains discussions about computer networks and topology. It also includes topics on information security and lessons on how to practice responsible use of the Internet.
Integrated Skills: Computer Networks, Information Security
- Know the history of computers
- Identify the types of Computers
- Identify the types of software
- Compare the three different categories of user interface.
- Understand computer networks and topology
- Discuss information security
- Recognize computer viruses
- Explain the Computer Misuse Act
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of computer technology concepts, systems, and operations
- Demonstrate responsible digital citizenship
- Understand and practice safe and responsible use of Internet
- Identify potential security threats when using the Internet and determine the possible solutions to address them