This workbook teaches different types of software, the basic concepts in operating systems, as well as discussions in Internet safety.
Integrated Skills: Computer Fundamentals, Computer Ethics
- Understand the processing of data of the CPU.
- Differentiate the types of software and the function of each
- Know the role of the Operating system
- Explore smart Phones and tablets, Compare Android and iOS.
- Identify the components of the internal hardware and their uses
- Compare the different types of scanners
- Recognize Web Terminology
- Explain legal and Social impact on ICT
- Understand copyright and plagiarism
- Identify the rules for internet safety
- Explore computer network and topology
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations
- Describe how computers connect to other components to form a system.
- Recognize how computer hardware and software work together as a system in order to function properly.
- Understand mobile technology and recognize the differences of each type
- Exhibit leadership for digital citizenship
- Understand and practice safe and responsible use of Internet