This workbook contains topics on computer networks and its advantages / disadvantages, as well as computer ethics, Internet and E-commerce.
Integrated Skills: Computer Networks, Computer Ethics, Internet, E-commerce
- Understand the function of the CPU
- Identify input and output devices
- Identify the factors to consider when buying a computer
- Understand computer networks
- Distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of network
- Discuss the components of Networks
- Enumerate the different types of topology
- Explain about connecting to the Internet
- Know the Internet web browser terminology
- Recognize the advantages of E-Commerce
- Know about Computer Virus
- Differentiate the types of software piracy
- Understand the impact of computers on society
- Describe how computers connect to other components to form a system.
- Understand how data is transmitted across networks and the Internet.
- Explain potential security threats when browsing the Web.
- Determine potential solutions to solve simple hardware and software problems using common troubleshooting strategies.
- Understand and practice safe and responsible use of information and technology