This workbook aims to teach the concepts of memory management, database, cloud computing and robotics. It includes related exercises for better understanding of the topics.
Integrated Skills: Memory Management, Database, Cloud Computing, Robotics
- Understand the machine language
- Illustrate the steps on how computers process data
- Get familiar with memory management; compare RAM and ROM
- Know the Classification of Software
- Understand Database fundamentals
- Analyze how computers are connected to a network.
- Explain wireless Connection to an internet
- Explore the World Wide Web and Netiquette
- Identify the advantages of using E-mail
- Recognize the uses and advantages of cloud computing
- Define artificial intelligence
- Understand the mechanism of robots
- Understand how computer hardware and software work together as a system to accomplish tasks.
- Gain familiarity with the technologies that have changed the world and express how those technologies influence them
- Know the variety of media tools that can be utilized to communicate information and ideas effectively
- Demonstrate understanding on the basic mechanisms of robotics