This workbook contains discussion on computer fundamentals and computational thinking including questions and exercises for knowledge mastery.
Integrated Skills: Computer Fundamentals, Computational Thinking
- Know the fundamentals of computers
- Identify input, output ,storage devices
- Compare CRT monitor to the LCD monitor
- Recognize the different types of printers
- Enumerate the types of Software
- Learn the functions of the Operating System
- Types of Operating System
- Understand the uses of MS Windows Software
- Explain the uses of Internet
- Define computational thinking
- Understand and use technology systems
- Recognize how computing devices connect to other components to form a system.
- Identify and demonstrate techniques to apply computational thinking.
- Collect or identify, analyze and represent data in various ways for problem-solving and decision-making
- Break problems into component parts and extract key information