This workbook contains discussion on computer fundamentals and online safety including exercises for knowledge mastery.
Integrated Skills: Computer Fundamentals, Online Safety
- Understand Computer Safety and Rules
- Know the different types of Computers
- Identify the parts of a computer
- Distinguish the difference between humans and computers
- Identify the places where computers are used
- Understand the use and importance of the mouse as an input device
- Identify the different types of keys on the keyboard and their function
- Differentiate an input from an output device
- Know the basics of software
- Define World Wide Web
- Discuss online Safety
- Understand and use technology systems
- Recognize how computing devices connect to other components to form a system.
- Understand and practice safe and responsible use of information and technology
- Practice digital security measures for protecting personal information.
- Demonstrate digital citizenship in using computer and the Internet