This workbook contains relevant information on operating systems, digital electronics, cryptography, and project management procedures and phases.
Integrated Skills: Operating System, Digital Electronics, Cryptography, Project Management
- Identify software types
- Classify operating systems
- Understand utility software
- Understand digital electronics
- Distinguish the difference between analogue and digital
- Know about logic gates
- Discuss cryptography and binary number
- Recognize project management procedures and phases
- Demonstrate understanding of the concepts, structure and design of operating Systems
- Gain familiarity with the basic knowledge of digital logic levels and application of knowledge to understand digital electronics circuits.
- Recognize the basic techniques to protect data in computer environments against fraud
- Demonstrate understanding of project management principles