This workbook contains discussion on network topology and its advantages / disadvantages, e-commerce and types of online retails sites, and best practices for computer security.
Integrated Skills: Network Topology, E-Commerce, Cyber security
- Understand network software and protocols
- Recognize network topology
- Explain TCP/IP protocols for the web
- Understand IP address
- Identify domain names
- Understand e-commerce
- Identify types of online retail sites
- Discuss cyber security
- Explain user authentication and unauthorized access
- Know what information theft is
- Recognize the best practices for computer security
- Understand the fundamentals of network topology and the advantages/disadvantages of each type
- Understand E-Commerce technology and its significance
- Recognize security threats when using the Internet and identify possible solutions to address them
- Practice security measures for protecting privacy and personal information online.
- Recognize the protocols in transmitting data across networks and the Internet.