Students create interactive games and animation using Scratch Junior as they learn the Importance of family and different family values, modes of transportation, and road safety. Experiment with coding and programming to explore how to create different scenarios.
Integrated Skills: Programming
- Understand the importance of family
- Learn about road safety and the different modes of transportation
- Identify the different Scratch Junior buttons and its uses
- Recognize the different programming blocks
- Create projects using Scratch Junior
- Customize backgrounds
- Program characters using different programming blocks
- Draw characters and backgrounds using the line and shape tools
- Recognize the concept of game design
- Design a car game using Paint editor
- Understand algorithmic thinking to develop steps to create solutions to various tasks
- Identify, analyze and represent data through Scratch programming to facilitate problem-solving
- Understand how Scratch programming can be used as a platform to meet the objectives of their creation or communication.
- Use creative thinking to create original work
- Communicate ideas effectively by utilizing digital tools.
- Demonstrate ways how Scratch programming implement logic through assignments