Student learns fundamental knowledge of machines, remote (wireless) technology, sensors, control systems & integration of multiple inputs. They build a Robo Transporter and Route Transporter and program the movements by using RoboMind.
Integrated Skills: Programming, Robotics
- Build the Robo Transporter and program it
- Use the virtual programming Robomind
- Write a program in Robomind to make the robot perform tasks
- Operate robo using the virtual remote control
- Understand control systems and integration of multiple inputs
- Transform the Route Transporter into a TechnoRobo transporter
- Experiment with logical expressions in programming
- Build a Bug Battle Robot and program it according to procedures
- Demonstrate how computer hardware and software work together as a system to accomplish tasks.
- Understand how automation works and use algorithmic thinking to develop steps to create and test automated solutions.
- Program and implement an algorithm that uses artificial intelligence to overcome various tasks.
- Test and analyze the effects of changing variables in programming.
- Identify, analyze and represent data through programming in RoboMind to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making.