In TechnoPython Students are introduced to the basic programming concepts and the Python programming language. They explore about the Ubuntu Operating system, Python IDLE, discover the usage of comments, constants, variables, operators, conditional statements, loops and functions etc.
Integrated Skills: Programming
- Create a virtual machine and install Ubuntu
- Explore programming and terminal in Ubuntu
- Invoke Python interpreter in terminal
- Be familiar with variables and assignment statements
- Learn about data types and operators
- Learn about Python IDLE, Python shell and text editor in Ubuntu
- Use conditional statements in Python
- Use different types of loop
- Use functions and different types of arguments
- Identify, analyze and represent data through Python programming language to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making.
- Understand how Python programming can be used as a platform to meet objectives
- Create programs that include events, loops, and conditionals.
- Demonstrate ways how Python programming implement logic through assignments
- Test and debug a program or algorithm in Python to ensure it accomplishes the intended task.
There are no reviews yet.