In this project, high school students start a business to plan occasions such as parties, promos or weddings. MS Access is used to create a database to organize information.
Integrated Skills: Database, Word Processing
- Construct a database
- Make a table in a database to store data
- Set the field properties in a table
- Establish a relationship between tables
- Create simple data entry forms
- Add a sub form to a main form
- Sort, find, and filter records
- Produce a query to filter data
- Design and format a report
- Evaluate the design of database objects
- Gather, evaluate, and use information in constructing a database
- Locate, organize, analyze use information from a variety of sources
- Process data and report results
- Describe the logical connection between texts and tables to form a rational conclusion
- Predict results and make comparisons to actual outcomes
- Publish or present report that customizes the message for intended tasks.
There are no reviews yet.