Spark creativity and develop fundamental computer skills in your students by having them produce beautiful artwork using Paint. Use the art activities in this project to teach the basics of Microsoft Paint. Have them use digital tools to draw, paint and create!
Integrated Skills: Mathematics, Language, Arts
- Use digital art tools to respond to design challenges
- Explore design elements: color, line, shape, texture
- Integrate digital painting skills to create artwork
- Develop fine motor skills to operate the mouse
- Foster keyboarding skills
- Open, close, save, and print a file
- Use the pencil, brush, eraser, and bucket to draw
- Adjust the magnification of an area
- Produce a colorful geometric design with shapes
- Design a frame and use it to make a picture
- Communicate clearly and express themselves creatively using digital tools appropriate to their goals
- Choose the appropriate tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation
- Communicate complex ideas effectively by using a variety of digital objects
- Present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
- Exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity
- Communicate information and ideas effectively using a variety of media and formats
There are no reviews yet.