Kindergarten students take the number challenge as they explore the fun tools in Kidpix 3D. They draw, count, and sort the numbers one to ten as they create unique designs.
Integrated Skills: Graphics, Language, Arts,Mathematics
- Recognize numbers from 1 to 10
- Count the number of objects
- Arrange numbers 1 to 10 sequentially
- Click and drag the mouse
- Locate specific keys on the keyboard
- Use the text tool to add name and numbers to a page
- Activate the drawing or painting tools
- Add a sticker, rubber stamp, and animated picture
- Apply a background
- Print a picture
- Use numbers, including written numerals, to represent quantities and to solve quantitative problems
- Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
- Communicate clearly and express creatively using digital tools appropriate to goals.