Elementary students journey to the Internet to discover the wonders online and learn the importance of responsible digital citizenship. Transform your students into Internet experts. Perfect for beginners to teach Internet safety, search strategies, online research skills and more!
Integrated Skills: Internet, Research, Language, Arts, Health
- Use search strategies to locate online resources
- Examine information sources
- Bookmark web pages and organize them in a folder
- Watch educational and entertaining videos
- Play online games, listen to music, view webcams
- Communicate using e-mail using netiquette
- Communicate using chat in social media
- Learn email guidelines
- Understand what cyberbullying is
- Demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop communication skills using the Internet
- Use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, solve problems, and make decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- Demonstrate responsible, ethical and safe behavior on the Internet.
- Communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media
- Develop Internet research skills to gather, evaluate, and use information
- Assess the trustworthiness of web-based information sources.
- Gain familiarity with the wide range of resources online.
- Evaluate different types of social media and recognize the importance of each.