TechnoCode Build games, puzzles, mazes, animations, stories and more using Scratch 3. Coding lessons for kids.
Spark an interest in computer science with STEM lessons. Coders create an activity studio for their friends.
- Apply computational thinking to tackle problems
- Plan and organize ideas to develop a program
- Build scripts to produce an animation, game, or story
- Debug errors to find and fix a mistake in a script
- Reflect upon program development using a coding journal
- Set the appearance and movement of a sprite
- Trigger a script to run using multiple methods
- Control when or if actions happen using conditions
- Create variables to track game play such as score or timer
- Direct the timing of events using broadcasting
There are no reviews yet.