Student learn the advanced lessons in C programming including arrays, strings, structures, console input / output, file input/ output, enumerated data types, function pointers, functions with variable number of arguments and unions.
Integrated Skills: Programming
- Develop an understanding about the need for algorithms.
- Learn to create the first C++ Program with NetBeans IDE.
- Fundamentals of C++
- Creating and Initializing array
- Function Arguments Vs Parameters
- Pass by Reference
- Class and Objects
- Principles of OOPS
- Exception Handling
- Chatbot in C++ with machine learning
- Identify, analyze and represent data through C++ programming language to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making.
- Understand how C++ programming can be used as a platform to meet objectives
- Demonstrate ways how C++programming implement logic through assignments
- Test and debug a program or algorithm in C++ programming to ensure it accomplishes the intended task.