Primary students edit, write, and illustrate books using colorful templates designed for beginners. The MS Word templates have a custom toolbar to make word processing fun and easy.
Integrated Skills: Word processing, Desktop Publishing, Language, Mathematics, Social Studies
- Read a story
- Identify letter, number, function, and control keys
- Sequence the order of events in a story using word
- Size and position clip art objects to produce a scene
- Find clip art using keywords
- Click and drag to select text in a document
- Format text to enhance the message
- Write a story and illustrate each story page
- Edit a storybook to make the text eye-catching
- Proofread and print a storybook
- Demonstrate understanding of a text
- Describe the relationship between a series of events or concepts
- Describe the logical connection between particular sentences and paragraphs in a text
- Communicate clearly and express themselves creatively
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation using technology.
- Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas
- Create original works as a means of personal expression
- Communicate complex ideas effectively by using digital objects
- Present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
- Communicate information and ideas effectively