High School students complete the Microsoft word lessons to develop word processing skills. They create a cover letter and resume to apply to the TechnoAd agency. Once hired they design a flyer, catalog, custom mailer and newsletter for clients.
Integrated Skills: Word Processing, Desktop Publishing
- Apply a style and customize the appearance
- Format paragraph and character spacing
- Adjust page orientation, border, margins, watermark
- Format graphics: pictures, clip art, shapes, SmartArt
- Organize a document into sections
- Create a table and format the cells
- Insert and format a header and footer
- Insert a table of contents, index, and cross-reference
- Merge data into a form letter
- Describe the logical connection between illustrations, formatting and text
- Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- Write informative texts to convey ideas and information clearly.
- Communicate complex ideas effectively by using digital objects
- Present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
There are no reviews yet.